Dr. Simone Topal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simone Topal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Simone Topal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

Dr. Topal is WONDERFUL.

I had both a breast reduction at CDH and an in-office cyst removal from Dr. Topal. In both instances, she was fabulous. She is kind, empathic, easy to talk to, and her work is outstanding. I could not be happier with my new breasts! Thanks, Dr. Topal!

November 6th, 2015

Outstanding

Everyone from the receptionist, nurse, to Dr Topal herself, were absolutely wonderful to work with. My newborn son had hand surgery recently due to a birth defect. As a mother, finding a surgeon who was confident in preforming the surgery, as well as caring and sensitive to my concerns, was of the utmost importance. I normally would not take the time to write a review, but after such a wonderful experience, I wanted to share my thoughts and highly recommend Dr Topal to anyone who may be considering surgery on their child or themselves. They went above and beyond in every way including following up the day after the surgery. Nothing is more important than the well being of my child. Dr Topal and her staff made this whole experience much easier for my husband and I as parents, but most importantly, changed my sons life for the better.

July 31st, 2015

Unbeatable bedside manner. Seriously the best experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Never met a doctor that spoke to me like an equal. She spent nearly an hour with me and explained everything so well. She even patiently went over all my other questions with me!! I felt she was extraordinarily knowledgable and well able to explain things, even drawing little pictures to make sure I understood (which helped me personally). Seriously, I've never met a doctor with a better bedside manner. Ever. The front staff, medical assistant and surgical coordinator Kelly really have it together. Kelly, namely, was exceptional in her giving time and explanations, all while being sincerely friendly. I wish I could give them all more stars.

August 17th, 2017