Dr. Simran Singh Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Simran Singh?

September 24th, 2017

Simran Singh is AWFUL, RUN AWAY,

If you are seeing Simran Singh you are screwed. Do not make the same mistake I made with seeing the world worst and most uncaring psychiatrist. She is unethical, insults you and should be kicked out of any form of patient and health care.

July 2nd, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Singh. She has helped me tremendously.

May 5th, 2015

Literally the worst

Her "bedside manner" is appalling. She was the first psychiatrist I ever saw, and I left both my sessions regretting ever seeking psychiatric care. She was rude, dismissive, defensive, and I left my session literally in tears. I asked her why I couldn't continue the current medication regimen I was on, and she said RIGHT AWAY "I'm the doctor, you can't just decide what meds you do or don't want to take." Ummmmm...what? I have been taking these meds for a year before seeing her. She then promptly cut my med dosage in half and said to contact her office if I experienced negative side effects. I felt TERRIBLE after one week and called her office. I talked to a staff member and was CLEARLY distressed...I then got a call back 48 hours later where her extremely helpful advice was provided to me: "Negative side effects / withdrawal are normal. You'll have to cope with it." She ended our last appointment by telling me she could give me a list of other psychiatrists supported by my insurance if I was SO unhappy with her standard of care. I said YES PLEASE, took down the names, walked out and didn't look back. Beware...I too ignored the bad yelp reviews and tried to schedule that initial appointment. Giant mistake. Worth waiting months for another psych or not seeing one at all. Trust me.

March 25th, 2015

Nasty, incompetent, arrogant.

February 14th, 2015

Awful experience

Wish I could give a 0/5 for bedside manner. She is argumentative and rude - it's her way or the highway, no room for discussion. If you ask to change medications she will fire you, you can't make this stuff up. It's disturbing to me that someone like this could be treating people with severe depression.

January 20th, 2015

Horrible

I visited her for anxiety and when I went to college (an hour away) she wouldn't treat me anymore, I guess she saw it as a loss of money since she couldn't manipulate me to come in more. She made me feel crazy and would look into small details that had nothing to do with my anxiety. She put me on medications for a month and then wouldn't prescribe more and didn't care about withdrawals with medications so I had to get my general doctor involved. Glad she wouldn't continue my treatment because she was no good. What a waste of money.

October 30th, 2014

Terrible doctor

Perhaps this physician has a better side on other days but I saw her this week and she was nasty. Nasty is a strong word but it is how I would characterize her. She has a poor memory for information. Perhaps she is overworked but she didn't handle my simple request for an anti-depressant easily and I ended up walking out dissatisfied and threw away the prescription.

July 8th, 2016