A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simrat Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simrat Randhawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simrat Randhawa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Randhawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simrat Kaur Randhawa MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Simrat K. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Simrat Randhawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Simrat Randhawa practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.