Dr. Simrita Sidhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simrita Sidhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016

Each time I have waited way too long to see the doctor. The first time was over an hour because she was having an orientation with a new employee. The second time was because her new computer system was malfunctioning. My visit was interrupted 3 times so the doctor could speak on the phone with the computer repairman. I like doctors who at least listen to me. But there was a huge problem with that in this office.

May 15th, 2016

Dr Sidhu has cared for my entire family since we moved to Florida. I love her and highly recommend her. She's patient and kind and you never feel rushed.

February 13th, 2016

This was the most unprofessional dr I have ever visited no bedside manner at all

October 23rd, 2015

Awful experience, dismissive, warehouse Doctor. Would not recommend for anyone

October 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

Wonderful doctor takes her time and listens!

September 30th, 2015

She uses an answering machine so you have to leave a message. She never returns her patient's calls. Neither do the girls in her office.

September 5th, 2013

Like going home!

You know that feeling when you have been gone a time and your family welcomes you back...I get that same feeling with Sidhu's office staff. They are one of the most kind staff I have been to in over 30 years. I get the great medical help I want from a very good doctor! Someone who doesn't talk down to me, or act as though I take up her time, a factor I have found way to much of in the last 10 years. With Dr. Sidhu, you get what you want from a doctor, she listens, and asks questions, PLUS what doctor in this day and selfish age would tell you at times you may not need to come in, possibly a phone call can take care of the problem? I recommend you give this Dr. a try because you wont have to look any further when you do.

September 7th, 2012

Prescriptions Never On Time

My husband and I enjoy going to Dr. Sidhu but the only problem we have is they NEVER !!!! call in your prescriptions when they say they will. I always have to call after hours to remind them to call them in, or we have waited all weekend for them to open on Monday and then had to call back to remind them to call them into the pharmacy. It is so frustrating as my husband is a OTR truck driver and has very limited time and days home so he needs his refills to be ready and called in, in a timely manner. If this isn't straightened out SOON !!! We will be changing Doctors...

August 31st, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Sidhu to all my friends and family!

Dr. Sidhu is very caring and a knowledgeable doctor. She has a lot of concern for my medical problems. Her staff is very prompt in returning my calls the same day. I never have to wait for days before someone gets back to me.Dr. Sidhu takes the time to explain things to me in simple terms. I have been her patient for 9 years and would recommend her to anyone who wants an efficient, intelligent and caring physician.

September 18th, 2017