A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sin Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sin Ku, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sin Song James Ku MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sin S. Ku practice?
- Dr. Sin Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. Sin Ku practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.