A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sina Haeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Haeri, Maternal-Fetal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Haeri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fetal Intervention
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeri graduated from St. Matthew's University (Grand Cayman). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haeri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sina Haeri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sina Haeri practice?
- Dr. Sina Haeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sina Haeri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.