A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sina Joorabchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Joorabchi, Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Dermal Fillers
- Hearing Aids
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joorabchi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Joorabchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sina Joorabchi DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Sina Joorabchi practice?
- Dr. Sina Joorabchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sina Joorabchi practices Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Surgeons, Pembroke Pines Otolaryngologists, and Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeons.