Jan 29th, 2016

Dr. Joorabchi was one of the most courteous and knowledgeable doctors I've ever met with. He spent the time to understand my situation and my concerns. Not only did he listen and spend the time with me, but he gave great advice and made for a painless and easy procedure. I wish there was more than 5 stars for him!!!

Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Joorabchi is very knowledgable and personable.

Better than average doctor show details Better than average doctor
Apr 15th, 2015

Office got me in same day i called on emergency basis. Dr. J was friendly, did a thorough exam, explained my condition (although not quite to the point where I understood exactly the cause of my problem) prescribed meds, and scheduled a followup visit. I have not yet recovered from my condition, but my hope is that with his help it's only a matter of time.

Apr 7th, 2015

He was able to describe my condition so I could understand it. My vertigo went away after one visit, he is fantastic!

Feeling much better show details Feeling much better
by Thomas on Aug 25th, 2014

I felt Dr. J explained my condition to a level where I could understand it. He took his time with me and ultimately, he cured my ear condition when 2 other docs could not. Very pleased overall.

Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida! show details Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida!
by Katie S. on Mar 16th, 2014

I usually hate going to doctors in general, but with Dr. Joorabchi I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like he truly cared about curing my ailment and devised a plan that sounded thorough and educated. He is a breath of fresh air for S FL docs, we need plenty more of this type of physician down here! Definitely recommend him to all!

A very caring Physician show details A very caring Physician
by Alex on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Joorabchi and his staff were excellent overall. He took time to explain my condition so I could thoroughly understand what was going on. Highly Recommend!