Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Feeling much better  |  show details
by Thomas on Aug 25th, 2014

I felt Dr. J explained my condition to a level where I could understand it. He took his time with me and ultimately, he cured my ear condition when 2 other docs could not. Very pleased overall.

|  Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida!  |  show details
by Katie S. on Mar 16th, 2014

I usually hate going to doctors in general, but with Dr. Joorabchi I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like he truly cared about curing my ailment and devised a plan that sounded thorough and educated. He is a breath of fresh air for S FL docs, we need plenty more of this type of physician down here! Definitely recommend him to all!

|  A very caring Physician  |  show details
by Alex on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Joorabchi and his staff were excellent overall. He took time to explain my condition so I could thoroughly understand what was going on. Highly Recommend!

|  Watch your wallet  |  show details
by Mark on Jan 31st, 2014

I was having a problem with my sinuses. I was very uncomfortable and called around to several offices. They were able to see me fairly quickly. The doctor seemed nice but was very aggressive. He scoped my nose(huge bill), ordered a CT scan(I found out through the insurance that it is owned by his practice) and then he wanted to book a sinuplasty(several thousand dollars). I saw another ENT who placed me on 5 days of medicine and have been well since. later found out that he is a D.O. and not an M.D. I also found out that he is very "green"- finished his residency a few months ago. Try someone else.