Better than average doctor show details Better than average doctor
Apr 15th, 2015

Office got me in same day i called on emergency basis. Dr. J was friendly, did a thorough exam, explained my condition (although not quite to the point where I understood exactly the cause of my problem) prescribed meds, and scheduled a followup visit. I have not yet recovered from my condition, but my hope is that with his help it's only a matter of time.

Apr 7th, 2015

He was able to describe my condition so I could understand it. My vertigo went away after one visit, he is fantastic!

Feeling much better show details Feeling much better
by Thomas on Aug 25th, 2014

I felt Dr. J explained my condition to a level where I could understand it. He took his time with me and ultimately, he cured my ear condition when 2 other docs could not. Very pleased overall.

Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida! show details Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida!
by Katie S. on Mar 16th, 2014

I usually hate going to doctors in general, but with Dr. Joorabchi I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like he truly cared about curing my ailment and devised a plan that sounded thorough and educated. He is a breath of fresh air for S FL docs, we need plenty more of this type of physician down here! Definitely recommend him to all!

A very caring Physician show details A very caring Physician
by Alex on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Joorabchi and his staff were excellent overall. He took time to explain my condition so I could thoroughly understand what was going on. Highly Recommend!