Dr. Sina Joorabchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sina Joorabchi?

Cured Allergies, breathing much better!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr. J is a wonderful physician and caring human being. He was extremely patient and informative in discussing my allergy treatment. I send all my family and friends to him!

Cured my vertigo

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Joorabchi cured my vertigo with one simple exercise! He was very reassuring and sympathetic while I was going through my condition.

Doctor's Response

Hi Gabriela, thank you for your feedback. Dr. Joorabchi wants all of his patients to have the best care. The well being of each patient is very important to him. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. Joorabchi was one of the most courteous and knowledgeable doctors I've ever met with. He spent the time to understand my situation and my concerns. Not only did he listen and spend the time with me, but he gave great advice and made for a painless and easy procedure. I wish there was more than 5 stars for him!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the review. Dr. Joorabchi strives to provide excellent advice for all of his patients. Taking the time to discuss a patients situation is important to make sure their appointment is a positive experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you have a great day!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Joorabchi is very knowledgable and personable.

Better than average doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Office got me in same day i called on emergency basis. Dr. J was friendly, did a thorough exam, explained my condition (although not quite to the point where I understood exactly the cause of my problem) prescribed meds, and scheduled a followup visit. I have not yet recovered from my condition, but my hope is that with his help it's only a matter of time.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

He was able to describe my condition so I could understand it. My vertigo went away after one visit, he is fantastic!

Feeling much better

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I felt Dr. J explained my condition to a level where I could understand it. He took his time with me and ultimately, he cured my ear condition when 2 other docs could not. Very pleased overall.

Finally, a quality doctor in S Florida!

Posted on March 16th, 2014

I usually hate going to doctors in general, but with Dr. Joorabchi I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like he truly cared about curing my ailment and devised a plan that sounded thorough and educated. He is a breath of fresh air for S FL docs, we need plenty more of this type of physician down here! Definitely recommend him to all!

A very caring Physician

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Dr. Joorabchi and his staff were excellent overall. He took time to explain my condition so I could thoroughly understand what was going on. Highly Recommend!

Posted on May 26th, 2017