Learn more about Dr. Sina Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Matin, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Matin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sina Matin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sina Matin practice?
- Dr. Sina Matin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sina Matin practices Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.