Learn more about Dr. Sina Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Matin, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Matin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sina Matin practice?
Dr. Sina Matin practices Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.