A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sina Moainie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moainie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moainie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Moainie, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Moainie graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Moainie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sina L Moainie MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sina L. Moainie practice?
- Dr. Sina Moainie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sina Moainie practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons and Muncie Cardiothoracic Surgeons.