Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sina Nafisi
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Nafisi is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Kindred Hospital Arizona Phoenix. Dr. Nafisi has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sina Nafisi has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Sina Nafisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Joshua Waggoner
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Zaher Akkad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Parminder Singh
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi25