A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sina Nafisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Nafisi, Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nafisi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nafisi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nafisi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sina Nafisi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sina Nafisi practice?
- Dr. Sina Nafisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sina Nafisi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.