Learn more about Dr. Sina Nafisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sina Nafisi, Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sina Nafisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nafisi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nafisi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nafisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan