Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

3150 N Tenaya Way
Ste 575
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 804-4729
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Post-Surgery Review  |  show details
by Pam T. on Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. Nasri is an amazing person and surgeon. I entered his office with the worst case "white coat syndrome" and literally came out of his office with a smile on my face even with the knowledge of an impending surgery. His demeanor and professionalism immediately calmed me. He worked with me in preparation of surgery so that I was calm and positive on the day I was taken to the OR. I knew that Dr. Nasri had checked and rechecked my medical records so as not to miss anything that could cause a problem during the surgery. Afterwards, the recovery went well; there was little to no pain. For someone like me, it was the easiest procedure I have ever had. He truly makes you feel that you are the only patient he has.

|  Extraordinary Dr.!!!!  |  show details
by Kimberly H. on Aug 9th, 2014

Dr. Nasri and his staff are Incredible!!!! He his an Awesome Dr. !!! Very Knowledgable and Confident in what he does. A Dr. of his caliber is bound to be extremely busy, so be ready to wait because everyone wants a good Dr. His staff his very friendly and helpful even as busy as they always are they still manage to smile,be helpful and have good attitudes while doing it! Dr. Nasri I feel is doing so much for our community in so many ways!!! Helping so many peoples lives. Not just his patients. His employees there children and family... I could go on and on !!!! Dr. Nasri You Are Blessing To Many!!! Thank You So Much For What You Do, Your Passion And Dedication Your Knowledge Is Extremely Appreciated By Myself And My Family And Many Many Others!!!! To This I Give You....( STANDING OVATION ) Thank You Dr. & Your Wonderful Team! Sincerely K.H.

Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Nasri and his staff were wonderful to me when I was faced with a scary diagnosis and an impending surgery. The Dr. answered all my questions in a manner that I could understand and showed compassion for my feelings, helping to eliminate my fears. He was friendly and responsive to my daughters questions at the time of surgery which helped ease her anxiousness. That meant so much to both of us. Also, the staff at Dr. Nasri's office is always professional, helpful and friendly. They never make you feel like you are just another number, but instead make you feel valued. As my daughter would say, "they are all rock stars!" I would never hesitate to recommend this doctor to any of my friends or family in need of his services.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Nasri exceeded my expectations! He is very caring and knowledgable. He put my concerns at ease before and after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needed his services.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Aleyda Hernandez on Feb 10th, 2014

To say that Dr. Nasri is amazing, is not enough, an adjective to describe him doe not exist, he is in a leaque of this own. I had surgery back in December, I needed no pain meds after surgery & I had no pain in my throat and no voice problems. I was eating at a party 6 hrs of waking up. THANK YOU!

|  Dr. Nasri is a pro  |  show details
by Carol R on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Nasri recently performed a thyroidectomy on me, and I am amazed how quickly I recovered. Dr. Nasri is extremely meticulous and detail-oriented, just the guy I want cutting on me! I especially appreciated the fact that he answered any question I asked without being condescending (as so many doctors can), and didn't sugar-coat it. I felt like I was in the hands of a professional. The wait in his office is long, but I always felt like I got his complete, unhurried attention when it was my turn.

|  Dr. Nasri gives quality of life!!!  |  show details
by Vicki Gardner on Jan 17th, 2014

I know Dr. Nasri takes care of patients with more serious issues. But he treated me with the same care and compassion as those patients. He quickly diagnosed my problem and took care of it. I have my quality of life back now and can do all the normal things we do in a day. Before I visited Dr. Nasri I suffered 24/7 and now I don't!!!!!!!!!! He deserves the highest honor I can give a Dr. :) :) :)

|  parathroydectomy  |  show details
by paul hirt on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Nasri is amazing, I needed no pain meds after surgery & I had no pain in my throat , no voice problems and no paralysis ! I was eating dinner within 1.5 hrs of waking up. I highly recommend Dr. Nasri he is the best by far, he is in a league of his own, a true perfectionist THANK YOU!

|  Helped me with my chronic sinus problems  |  show details
by Ric on Oct 16th, 2013

After experiencing chronic sinus headaches and sinusitis for years, I saw Dr. Nasri and had the balloon sinuplasty procedure that he recommended as opposed to conventional sinus surgery. The surgery was completely painless and I really appreciated Dr. Nasri taking the time to fully explain the procedure (even during the surgery) which greatly reduced my anxiety level. Hopefully I won't have to have the surgery again for a long time, but if I do, I'll definitely go back to Dr. Nasri.

by Bill G on Oct 3rd, 2013

I had surgery performed by Dr. Nasri at the Summerlin Hospital on September 17, 2013. I am 70 years old and have been in various hospitals in the past but I wanted to advise you that the services provided by Dr. Nasri, his staff, and the Summerlin Hospital staff was by far the most professional and outstanding service I have ever experienced. Dr. Nasri should be commended for his execellent service.

|  Dr. Nasri made the hardest time in my life a little easier..  |  show details
by Rachelle Bunker on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Nasri is an excellent doctor and surgeon! He is knowledgeable and confident. He would not leave a stone unturned re: my health and saftey to undergo surgery. He preformed a thyroidectomy and neck dissection on me for thyroid cancer. My scar is less than an inch and a half. I networked to find him as my surgeon, I hope you do the same. I've seen patients of other surgeons online after the same procedure, and it matters who you choose. He's awesome and he saved my life!

|  Second Parathyroid surgery  |  show details
by Sandra L. Boden on Aug 26th, 2013

My entire experience with Dr. Nasri has been positive. As soon as the need for surgery was diagnosed, it was taken care of. He was very thorough, personable and compassionate. After the first surgery, I had no problem with the second. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Nasri.

|  Amazing Surgeon - Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Nasri is an outstanding surgeon. He performed a total thyroidectomy on 8/10 and after 5 days I was feeling completely back to myself. The scar is healing well and although the tape is still on the incision, it looks to be less than an inch incision. He is a genius. Although he is not the warmest man in the world, he DOES care. He is very to the point, however will answer any questions you may have and spend as much time with you as you need. I showed fear and anxiousness before surgery and he wiped away my tear and assured that everything would be okay.. and it was. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He seems to be the best surgeon for this procedure in Las Vegas, and probably one of the top in the country (if you look around his office you'll notice tons of awards and recognitions).

|  rating of Dr. Sina Nasri  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Nasri was very informed about my medical condition and meticulous in his diagnosis and treatment. My parathyroid surgery was uncomplicated and without ill effects. I would feel very confident in being treated by him for another medical issue.

by Lon Jaffe on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Nasri performed two procedures for me. He performed a total thyroidectomy without leaving a visible scar. He also did a sinus surgery which took me from a couple of sinus headaches a week to a couple a year. It is a cliché that surgeons only think about body parts. This does not apply to Dr. Nasri. He is very personable and takes an actual interest in each patient.

May 16th, 2013

As a seasoned nurse I have been around doctors from all sorts of specialties, from internal medicine to oncologist; so I have a pretty good idea of the ones that care about their patients and the ones that don't. I am here to testify that Dr Nasri is one of the ones that cares. He took me in as a new patient and promptly preformed surgery to remove my thyroid. He did a great job. He is knowledgeable, caring, and efficient a no nonsense type of guy. Those that complain about the wait and the staff need to get over it. You are there for the sake of of your health and nothing else; your health is in good hands when you entrust it to Dr Nasri.

by Bonita Strong on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Nasri and his staff are to be commended on their patience, expertise and professionalism. I am 72 years old, was tired all the time, had aches and pains, was diagnosed with osteoporosis. My calcium count was not high enought to excite anyone until I asked for another test. Was sent directly to Dr. Nasri who gave an expert diagnosis and underwent surgery. No pain, and feel extremely good and I am cured of hypercalcemia only 7 days later. Would recommend this Dr. and his staff to everyone! He is very, very good.

|  Waited over 2 hours in office  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

My appointment was at 3:00. I arrived early and has still not been seen by 5:00. Rude office staff offered no apology.

by Drew on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Nasri has been treating me since ~2003 when he had to go in and correct a previous unsuccessful sinus surgery from 1998 performed by another doctor. Through regular office visits and ongoing maintenance, I was able to manage my chronic sinusitis for nearly 10 years. Most recently, I had an acute sinusitis episode over a weekend and immediately went to Dr Nasri in extreme discomfort and my eye closing from the pain. His ability to diagnose the specific problem and schedule the appropriate tests effectively managed the process that resulted in another successful surgery performed by Dr Nasri. I was back on my feet within two days of the balloon sinuplasty and other procedures to clean up recurrence of pollups. I am very impressed with his knowledge, professional manner and use of progressive technology to provide the best results for his patients. He is very well informed in the areas of EN&T, and takes the time to share this knowledge with his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nasri for anyone with sinus issues.

|  Dr. Nasri changed my life!  |  show details
by Dina A. Crowe on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Nasri is the type of doctor that every patient wants! When you have tried everything to feel better and all everyone else has done is just prescribed medication to treat the symptoms, not solve the problem, he's the man to see. After my initial exam, Dr. Nasri scheduled me for a CT scan. I had a follow-up visit in which he reviewed the results with me and suggested the balloon sinuplasty procedure to solve my sinus issues. He was very professional and thorough, answering all of my questions and getting me scheduled quickly. The surgery itself was virtually pain-free and recovery was almost as easy. He treated me very well throughout the entire process, was supremely professional and personable, and I am thrilled with the results of the surgery. I feel one thousand percent better now that Dr. Nasri fixed my sinuses!

Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Nasri is a wonderful doctor. He removed my cancerous thyroid and I have a very little scar. My recovery was amazing, I felt great after two days.

|  Better than new  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Nasri removed my cancerous thyroid. The operation was exactly according to plan without any surprises. What was exceptional is that Dr. Nasri went in through and existing tracheotomy scar in was able to eliminate that scar. I came out of the surgery with less scarring than when I went in.

|  Recent Patient  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2013

This is one of the best doctors I have had. He was thorough and kept me informed of all aspects of my illness. My surgery went well, his office followed up and my healing process is amazing. You cannot see the scar on my throat after only 3 weeks since the surgery. I highly recommend him.

by Jim on Feb 5th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Nasri for anyone dealing with thyroid disease or issues. As a patient, I found him to be completely thorough, knowledgeable and helpful in the treatment of my disease. I felt like I was in the extremely good hands of an expert with Dr. Nasri.

|  Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
by Sherre on Feb 3rd, 2013

Dr. Nasri took the time to perform a great surgery around my vocal chords to ensure they were not damaged. The surgical scar is very fine and practically not noticeable. He is a wonderful doctor and surgeon.

|  Surgery Well Done  |  show details
by Denise on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Nasri helped me to make the decision to remove my thyroid gland after an "atypical" biopsy result. He performed a minimally invasive surgery and my thyroid gland was found to be cancerous. I had no pain post-op and my surgical scar is not that noticeable. Every nurse I spoke to in the hospital spoke very highly of him and said if they ever needed thyroid surgery, he would be the physician to do it. The wait time in his office can be long, but his staff is great; always helpful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Nasri.

|  Parathyroid surgery expertise  |  show details
by Keith h. on Jan 23rd, 2013

A dr. You can be reassured that knows his business. Discusses in detail your problem, informs you of the process, and performs a Excellent surgery. Extra careful in all aspects. You will be more than satisfied.

|  wait time  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say of Dr. Nasri except the wait time. Make appointments further apart. I, and others, want Dr. Nasri to spend the time he does with me, but we shouldn't have to sit in the office for so long. One appointment I waited more then two hours, then had to leave without seeing him.

Oct 8th, 2012

He's a great doctor very caring and treatment was very effective. He doesnt rush he gives as muh time as needed to each patient.

Sep 9th, 2012

A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. GREAT BEDSUDE MANNER. VERY PROFESSIONAL. TERRIFIC RESULT. I CAN HEARTILY RECOMMENDHIM

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I had a total thyroidectomy 5 weeks ago and my incision is already barely visible. Everything from start to finish was clearly explained to me and my recovery was far easier than I thought it would be. Dr. Nasri has a very good reputation and I'm grateful I was referred to him.

Jul 24th, 2012

1st visit I was intimidated - didn't show much "bed side manner" - however 2nd visit went much better. I realized that he was a no fuss doctor that took his work seriously - and his work was my health.

Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Nasri diagnosed when another ENT just put me on a VERY EXPENSIVE MED/SENSIPAR. He went the extra mile with testing and bioposy (Parathyroidism)to find the tumor and remove it. Surgery was a breeze and he was wonderful in informing me and calming my fears. His team for the surgery were equally as qualified and I had not problem trusting them with my life. I would recommend him to anyone

|  Throat Surgery  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

I can not say enough about this gifted doctor. he was much more than I could have ever imagined. Caring, professional ,gentle,calming of my fears,never overlooking even the most minor detail. I can go on and on. He is the best!!!!!

|  Professional & knowledgeable!  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Nasri leaves no doubt he knows exactly what he's doing. He's to the point, but caring at the same time. My experience with him, before and after surgery, was very satisfactory. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring medical attention in his fields.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Nasri's skills are commendable. Medical professionals in the field spoke very highly of Dr. Nasri. Knowing that so many people support him helped me to know that I was in good hands.

Mar 22nd, 2012

Knowledgeable, efficient, very capable. Very direct and to the point. Have 100% trust in his abilities.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Nasri performed a septoplasty on me, and I am very happy with the results; he has greatly improved the quality of my life! He is extremely knowledgeable, is a very skilled surgeon, and has an excellent "bedside manner". I have tremendous confidence in him, and would recommend his services to anyone!

|  Nurse Practitioner  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr. Nasri is very professional and very thorough. He gives professional care and he takes time to explain and attend to his patients needs and concerns.

|  Office Manager  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I had an excellent experience from beginning to end. Dr. Nasari made me feel very confortable and at ease... Very professional and an expert in his field.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

DR. NASRI PERFORMED MY SURGERY A WEEK AGO AND I FOUND HIM TO BE VERY FRIENDLY, PLEASANT AND COMFORTING. A BRILLIANT SURGEON WITH A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!

|  2 Surgeries  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

Dr Nasri removed my right thyroid lobe in 2008 and when it was time to have the remainder of my thryoid removed, I chose to go back to Dr Nasri. He is exceptionally skilled and loves what he does. My only drawback to his office is a staff person named "Paula". When you first encounter her it's more than obvious that she absolutely hates her job. I chose not to deal with her as she is really a "Debbie Downer", and when you're facing surgery her attitude is totally unacceptable. Back to Dr Nasri, in my eyes, my God led me to him and I'm grateful. He has big attitude, but when you're good, you're good and he's good.

|  Amazing Physician  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I have had problems with my high calcium levels for a long time. I have seen several other surgeons who have not been able to help me. Dr. Nasri discovered the location of the problem with some simple tests and cured my problem with a minimally invasive parathyroid surgery. He is an incredibly gifted surgeon.

|  Wasted time  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Such a waste of time! wait a long time for appointment then this guy is so full of himself. I was seen for 3 minutes. Avoid, avoid avoid.

|  Bad Attitude  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

This doctor saw me for thyroid problem. He has no bedside amnner and is one of those opeople whose %&^%( doesn't stink. Or at least he thinks so. When I toold him I wanted to get a second opinion, he hot an attitude and treated me like dirt. He did not want to check me out me further, not like a doctor should. His staff was nice, though clueless. I would never see this moron again. Do not see him.

|  Dr. Nasri Cured my Cancer!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

I was recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer with spread to neck and upper chest area. Dr. Nasri performed a very complex surgery on me and removed the entire cancer. I received radioactive iodine pills after surgery. Currently, I am completely cancer free. My incision has completely faded away and not at all visible. Dr. Nasri is an amazing surgeon! I love him!

|  A very gifted surgeon  |  show details
by MHN on Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Nasri performed minimally invasive parathyroid surgery on me approximately 2 weeks ago. My elevated calcium levels that have been present for many years corrected immediately postop. The incision is very small and already almost not visible. Dr. Nasri has an amazing reputation among his colleagues and was recommended to me by several physicians as the best in his field.

|  DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
by Dalia Miller on Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Nasri, with a sly smile stated that a 3 hour wait for a first-time patient is not unusual. If he knew this, why was not the patient informed BEFORE the appointment. There are lots of good Docs in Las Vegas and they do not require such a long wait.But it was Dr. Nasri's attitude that was most disturbing. It was smug. Very smug.And the amount of forms that were needed to be filed out was over the top. These were not Medical history forms. They were COVER YOUR ASS forms for malpractice and all sorts of other things to relieve the doctor from liability.'I have been going to doctors for over 45 years and have never had so many forms to fill out. And when I mentioned this to one of the receptionists, she said in a very rude tone "Fill them out or cancel your appointment."I would have canceled right then and there, but I was only there for an ear cleaning, so I figured, the doc can't really mess up on this.Another hint that this doctor is not on the up and up is all of the Magazine covers hanging on the walls listing him as a "Top Doctor." I asked some of my doctor friends about this and they all agreed that this was a marketing ploy by the doctor and his staff. The staff sends in these votes. It must be really important to him.You know when something is not right and this was the case here. I would urge others to stay away and find other doctors.

|  AMAZING SURGEON  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Nasri just did revisonal rhinoplasty for me, which is always a difficult procedure, and it came out perfectly. He is truly the best at what he does. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I am so pleased with my results and I'm only one week post-op.

|  An outstanding surgeon  |  show details
by MNS on Jul 9th, 2010

Dr. Nasri performed a minimally invasive sinus surgery on me using the balloon technique. This technique which appears to be the latest and greatest in sinus surgery resulted in complete resolution of my severe forehead headaches that I had been sufferin with for many years. He is the greatest in his field!

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by M. P. Daly on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Nasri is an excellent surgeon with a busy office. I've learned that if a doctor's office has no patients waiting, you can probably do better. An hour inconvenience of waiting does not compare to the inconvenience of a botched surgery or misdiagnosis. I have 100% confidence in this practice and would highly recommend Dr. Nasri to anyone. I've just had a thyroidectomy and I plan to consult with him for a deviated septum once I heal from the surgery.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Nasri is a fantastic doctor. He is highly regarded in his field and comes well recommended. He performed my delicate surgery flawlessly. There have been reports of another doctor performing the same surgery and has caused facial paralysis, which apparently is an outcome if a particular nerve is severed. He took good care of me and took time to talk with me and answers my many questions. I didn't feel like a rushed or no-name patient.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2009

Great for surgery for neck etc.

|  Best ENT there is......  |  show details
by e on Dec 11th, 2009

Cured my 22 years of sinus problems in a 2 hour procedure.Fast and accurate diagnosis,he moves fast because he knows what he is doing.Very busy doctor because he is one of the best in his field,uses the latest technology and the least evasive procedure to get the job done.

|  Rudest man I ever met  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2009

I was highly dissappointed with this visit. Before he would even look at my CT scan he was diagonosing me with crap and had not even examined me yet. He would not listen to anythinjg I was trying to explain to him . He barely even looked at me when he spoke. He ragged on the previous doctor I had and even my primary doctor. I would not send a dog to be operated on him if he were the only ENT in this town. Thank God he is not!

Apr 28th, 2009

he's a wonderful doctor!!!

|  SERIOUS ABOUT HIS WORK. HE IS VERY ACCURACR  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2009

DR. NASRI DOES NOT PLAY GAMES WITH YOUR HEALTH. HE IS A VERY ACCURACT DOCTOR AND TREATS WITH THE BEST METHOD. DR. NASRI WON A SCOLORSHIP TO YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE BECUSE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN HIS FIELD. HE MOVED HERE TO THE US AT A YOUNG AGE TO BECOME A DOCTOR. HE WORKED MANY LONG HOURS FOR A LONG TIME TO GIVE US A QUALITY DOCTOR TODAY. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU SEE HIM.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by M. G. on Oct 22nd, 2008

Dr. Nasri did my nose surgery and I have found him to be the best and most knowledgeable surgeon. I felt completely comfortable with both him and his extremely friendly staff. The end result of the surgery was better then expected. He also has seen a family member of mine and she also feels the same way that I do. So if you are looking for a top notch doctor, look no further because I completely feel at ease with this doctors skill and bedside manner.

Jul 18th, 2008

Outsatanding Physician

|  Very happy with Dr. Nasri  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 25th, 2008

I had a partial thyroidectomy with Dr. Nasri and was very happy with the process. Would definitely recommend him. Another family member was also seen by him and was extremely satisfied.

|  Best Surgeon  |  show details
by mysweet1 on Oct 6th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I recently had my thyroid taken out from this doctor he and his staff are very friendly and helpful I feel he has saved my life and would highly recommend him to anyone

Read Full Review at kudzu.com