Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Best ENT in Las Vegas. He is truly an excellent diagnostician and very knowledgeable.
I have been using him for many years. He is very compassionate but thorough and makes me feel comfortable and confident in anything he tells me. He has removed tonsils on both of my children,sinus surgery on the three of us. He is not quick to make you undergo surgery and tries everything else first, but knows when its time to operate.

April 18th, 2017
very happy
I was referred to Dr. Nasri by my endocrinologist after having a thyroid biopsy and getting a questionable result. He performed a minimally invasive total thyroidectomy and a central modified neck dissection. It ended up being cancer but Dr. Nasri was through and removed all of it. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to others.

February 5th, 2017
Great Doctor who knows his stuff
Dr. Nasri is a rock star doctor. I had been suffering from sinus issues for years and finally decided to see what could be done. Dr. Nasri diagnosed me with severe chronic sinusitis and explained to me in detail what the issue was and how to correct with surgery. Admittedly the thought of surgery didn’t get me too excited but he outlined the entire procedure and said it would provide relief. I had my surgery a year ago and WOW what a difference. I’ve only had one minor sinus infection, when I used to get them nearly every month and most importantly, my sleep apnea has improved so that my CPAP pressure is lower and I can use a nasal mask only. Dr. Nasri really made a huge difference in my life and I am grateful.

January 15th, 2017
Excellent Doctor - Staff is okay, wait times can be a little ridiculous
Dr. Nasri is one of the best doctors in his field. You can tell he knows his discipline and has in depth knowledge and expertise when it comes to ENT matters. I have been seeing Dr. Nasri for many years for rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. He performed nasal surgery on me in 2009 that was successful and improved many of my symptoms. I would highly recommend him to anyone with an ENT concern and it is my understanding that he is highly regarded by other doctors in the field here in Las Vegas,. My only complaints are that the staff sometimes can be unfriendly and unhelpful and the wait times can be super excessive.

January 6th, 2017
I would recommend Dr. Nasri to everyone. I was 90% blocked in my sinus' and after surgery I have 0% blockage. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable with him being your doctor. His front and back office staff on the other hand is the worst I have ever experienced. They are the most rude people he could have hired. Do not let his office staff reflect him as a doctor or as a person, I would still go back to Dr. Nasri anytime.

December 23rd, 2016
Tremendous and off the chart
This doctor and his staff are above and beyond any medical staff I have ever dealt with.

December 2nd, 2016
I recently had a thyroidectomy and removal of one of my parathyroid's by Dr. Nasri. He impressed me from the beginning with his knowledge and oveall calm demeanor. During the process my scheduled surgery date had to be posposed because of issues discovered in the preop blood work. 8 weeks or so later i had my surgery and am now cancer free. I was impressed with his attention to details and insuring everything was set for an optimum outcome. He was always calm, clear and decisive when dealing with me. I felt fine after surger, well enough to cook my visiting family a meal the day i was released. One week later i was able to fly to NYC to keep some business appointments. Dr. Nasri told me i wouldn't need pain meds and i didn't. His office staff is professional and thourough as he is. i highly recommend using Dr. Nasri for any reason you might have. He is and exceptional surgeon and very thourough.

November 22nd, 2016
Very prompt and knowledgeable. Has set up my treatment right away, I'm doing better. I'm very impressed. And Dr. Nasri performed the best surgery on my wife. Great outcome. Very pleased.

November 22nd, 2016
He saved my life by performing an amazing surgery with the smallest scar possible. Dr. Nasri Always makes sure I understand everything, he's caring and goes above and beyond in quality of care before and after surgery. I am very impressed at his skills and knowledge. Best Surgeon in Las Vegas.

November 10th, 2016
Lucky
I was lucky to have Dr. Nasri as my surgeon. He's very knowledgeable and thorough. My incision was half the size it normally is.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Nasri was so knowledgeable and kind. He preformed a total thyroid removal after I found out I had thyroid cancer. My surgery went great and I am so happy to have found this doctor. I would Highly recommend him!!!

September 24th, 2016
I had nose surgery and my husband hand vacal cord surgery. Both surgery went real well he was so kind to us before and after the surgery and on every office visit as well. Great doctor would recommend him to all my family and friends.