Dr. Sina Nasri-Chenijani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2017
I would recommend Dr. Nasri to everyone. I was 90% blocked in my sinus' and after surgery I have 0% blockage. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable with him being your doctor. His front and back office staff on the other hand is the worst I have ever experienced. They are the most rude people he could have hired. Do not let his office staff reflect him as a doctor or as a person, I would still go back to Dr. Nasri anytime.

December 23rd, 2016
Tremendous and off the chart
This doctor and his staff are above and beyond any medical staff I have ever dealt with.

December 2nd, 2016
I recently had a thyroidectomy and removal of one of my parathyroid's by Dr. Nasri. He impressed me from the beginning with his knowledge and oveall calm demeanor. During the process my scheduled surgery date had to be posposed because of issues discovered in the preop blood work. 8 weeks or so later i had my surgery and am now cancer free. I was impressed with his attention to details and insuring everything was set for an optimum outcome. He was always calm, clear and decisive when dealing with me. I felt fine after surger, well enough to cook my visiting family a meal the day i was released. One week later i was able to fly to NYC to keep some business appointments. Dr. Nasri told me i wouldn't need pain meds and i didn't. His office staff is professional and thourough as he is. i highly recommend using Dr. Nasri for any reason you might have. He is and exceptional surgeon and very thourough.

November 22nd, 2016
Very prompt and knowledgeable. Has set up my treatment right away, I'm doing better. I'm very impressed. And Dr. Nasri performed the best surgery on my wife. Great outcome. Very pleased.

November 22nd, 2016
He saved my life by performing an amazing surgery with the smallest scar possible. Dr. Nasri Always makes sure I understand everything, he's caring and goes above and beyond in quality of care before and after surgery. I am very impressed at his skills and knowledge. Best Surgeon in Las Vegas.

November 9th, 2016
Lucky
I was lucky to have Dr. Nasri as my surgeon. He's very knowledgeable and thorough. My incision was half the size it normally is.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Nasri was so knowledgeable and kind. He preformed a total thyroid removal after I found out I had thyroid cancer. My surgery went great and I am so happy to have found this doctor. I would Highly recommend him!!!

September 23rd, 2016
I had nose surgery and my husband hand vacal cord surgery. Both surgery went real well he was so kind to us before and after the surgery and on every office visit as well. Great doctor would recommend him to all my family and friends.

August 19th, 2016
Best ENT
After suffering for years and years with sinus issues I saw Dr Nasri and was treated with antibiotics multiple times. He tried every medical managemen ...

August 19th, 2016
Best ENT in the USA!
After suffering for years and years with sinus issues I saw Dr Nasri and was treated with antibiotics multiple times. he tried every medical management option that he could try before offering surgical intervention and I'm so grateful that he tried to medical manage me before he operated. he gave me the option of an in office balloon sinuplasty. He opened my sinuses and for the first time in over 10 years my headaches stopped, my repeat sinus infections stopped. I'm so grateful to dr Nasri and all that he has done for my quality of life. his staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. the office is very efficient and on top of there jobs and its like they are all a well oiled machine.

July 8th, 2016
Gratitude 100% - I'm cured!
I am so grateful to Dr. Nasri for his excellent assessment, surgery and curing my Hyperparathyroidism. I feel great! Dr. Nasri's confidence is infectious, his brilliance obvious and his pleasant friendly manner, makes it wonderful to trust him with my continued health.

July 4th, 2016
Able to breathe and sleep again
I can't recommend this doctor enough! he operated me to straighten my nose and open my sinuses, fixing the mess another lousy surgeon made. After 20 years of poor quality sleep and uncomfortable life style I can finally say it made me breathe again and I can finally sleep. He's very knowledgeable and he can seem very cocky but that didn't bother me, I actually liked it, he know what he's talking about. Downside is only countess of the people at the front desk, which I closed an eye because I loved this doctor, something I wouldn't pass if was another doctor.