Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
311 Tamiami Trl N
Ste 201
Naples, FL 34102
239-643-9977
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Disappointed by A.S. Gursoy  |  show details
by Edward K. Mills II on Jun 25th, 2014

My heart physician in Austin, Texas recommends Dr. Gursoy. Two days ago I went to Gursoy's office and left a hand written message asking him to call. He has failed to do that. Nor has anyone on his staff contacted me. My impression is that the bedside manner of this fellow has a very bad smell. E.K. Mills II 239 949 3327

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Gursoy is awesome. He does not sugar coat anything and will give you all the information. I love how frank he is with treatments.

|  Thank God I found him.  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

What a kind, caring and intelligent person. After what I've been through before meeting him, I now feel 'safe" again and in excellent hands.

|  horrible staff  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Staff at office very unorganized, and very short with patients.

Nov 29th, 2011

Emergency Visit to hospital,Diagnosis was given for pacemaker before checking arteries. Diagnosis was correct, but very disinterestred in explaining anything. Bed side manor worst I've ever dealt with. When heartrate droped, he ordered meds which sent my heart racing and hands shaking violently. Then ordered something to counteract. Did not find out till leaving hospital that no heart attack was involved. Not choice in selecting doctor. Needless to say, I am in process of finding another doctor for follow up. Absolutely would not recommend this doctor!

|  Beware  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Got an easy appointment. Did not get procedure I thought I was geeting. Had a much more complicated procedure. Follow up was not good. Looking for a new Doctor who will take time to treat his patient, not hand me off to someone who I have never met. Office staff seems to not know who is doing what and this leaves me very uncomfortable. Would not recommend this Doctor.

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Gursoy is an excellent heart specialist. He takes the time to talk and listen to you.

|  state fire captain  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

dr gursoy and his staff have always been very helpfull- he gave me a defib/pacemaker 2 months ago, and i am completly happy. although chris is usually doing my follow up - you have to remember that Dr gursoy is at the hospital helping other people live by doing the pacemaker operation- thank you Dr gursoy, chris, and staff, and Dr califano, and staff (4 stents), or i probably would not have survived,great people

Jul 12th, 2011

I waited over an hour to see the doctor. He rushed in and I was rushed out. There were no seats left in his waiting room. Very little time was taken to discuss his diagnosis and I was told to come back in six months. Lookijng for another doctor who can take the time to discuss the outcome of the diagnostic procedure.

Dec 28th, 2010

my over all experience was as good as it could be. He was my second opinion and i will be keeping him as my doctor. the doctor had a lot of information for me (hand outs and verbal) and spent quite a while with me. I am pleased with my overall experience with his office.

by Allen Cohen on Nov 3rd, 2010

When you get to know Dr Gursoy you realize that you don't need a second or third opinion. You feel that you are in very good hands. He has done a lot to improve the quality and my outlook on life.

by nancy on Aug 26th, 2010

Dr Gursoy was the only doctor to diagnose and treat my condition. He spent a lot of time with me and my family explaining my condition. I have never been so pleased with a doctor and i find it hard to believe that these other reviews are about the same doctor!

Jul 15th, 2010

Horrible doctor, worst I have dealt with as I was even employed for hospital. Never wanted to listen to concerns and tore you down as you were scum on his shoe. Never will deal with this again, office staff was just as rude as him, call the office and just see how the secretary answers, straight to hold!!

|  Never again!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

He was abusive, dismissive of my concerns and had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He also misdiagnosed a problem that I had.