Dr. Ahmet Gursoy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

June 13th, 2016
Exceptional Service and Treatment
Dr. Gursoy and his very capable staff have given my husband excellent care for the past 8 years putting my mind, as caregiver, at ease. The new office location is very convenient and ease of getting an appointments and being seen without long wait times are a bonus. Would highly recommend Dr. Gursoy and his staff.

January 9th, 2015
Great doctor, but the long wait times are terrible, should space appointments out better

December 27th, 2011
Dr. Gursoy is awesome. He does not sugar coat anything and will give you all the information. I love how frank he is with treatments.

December 20th, 2011
Thank God I found him.
What a kind, caring and intelligent person. After what I've been through before meeting him, I now feel 'safe" again and in excellent hands.

December 14th, 2011
horrible staff
Staff at office very unorganized, and very short with patients.

November 29th, 2011
Emergency Visit to hospital,Diagnosis was given for pacemaker before checking arteries. Diagnosis was correct, but very disinterestred in explaining anything. Bed side manor worst I've ever dealt with. When heartrate droped, he ordered meds which sent my heart racing and hands shaking violently. Then ordered something to counteract. Did not find out till leaving hospital that no heart attack was involved. Not choice in selecting doctor. Needless to say, I am in process of finding another doctor for follow up. Absolutely would not recommend this doctor!

November 14th, 2011
Beware
Got an easy appointment. Did not get procedure I thought I was geeting. Had a much more complicated procedure. Follow up was not good. Looking for a new Doctor who will take time to treat his patient, not hand me off to someone who I have never met. Office staff seems to not know who is doing what and this leaves me very uncomfortable. Would not recommend this Doctor.

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Gursoy is an excellent heart specialist. He takes the time to talk and listen to you.

September 19th, 2011
state fire captain
dr gursoy and his staff have always been very helpfull- he gave me a defib/pacemaker 2 months ago, and i am completly happy. although chris is usually doing my follow up - you have to remember that Dr gursoy is at the hospital helping other people live by doing the pacemaker operation- thank you Dr gursoy, chris, and staff, and Dr califano, and staff (4 stents), or i probably would not have survived,great people

July 12th, 2011
I waited over an hour to see the doctor. He rushed in and I was rushed out. There were no seats left in his waiting room. Very little time was taken to discuss his diagnosis and I was told to come back in six months. Lookijng for another doctor who can take the time to discuss the outcome of the diagnostic procedure.

December 28th, 2010
my over all experience was as good as it could be. He was my second opinion and i will be keeping him as my doctor. the doctor had a lot of information for me (hand outs and verbal) and spent quite a while with me. I am pleased with my overall experience with his office.

November 3rd, 2010
When you get to know Dr Gursoy you realize that you don't need a second or third opinion. You feel that you are in very good hands. He has done a lot to improve the quality and my outlook on life.