A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhu Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sindhu Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhu Abraham, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Boston University . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhu Abraham MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sindhu Abraham practice?
- Dr. Sindhu Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sindhu Abraham practices Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Gastroenterologists.