Gastroenterologists

1600 Coit Rd
Ste 301
Plano, TX 75075
972-867-0019
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Super  |  show details
by Denise Fraser on Mar 18th, 2014

I would like to say that Dr Abraham is an excellent, well educated, and knowledgeable Doctor. She has diagnosis me that others failed to see. Her expertise in her field is of tremendous.. I understood her and value her explanations of my medical conditions. as explained.. This is one great Doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs her services.

|  Look no further  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

Dr Abraham is truely a great doctor. She is professional and thorough. She called my referring doctor while I was still there. My procedure was actually a little ahead of schedule. She gave my husband and me the results immediately and then the biospy results are posted online. Very agreeable for me as time is always a concern.

|  Best GI Dr around!!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

She came to my room and spent plenty of time discussing my illness and her plan of diagnosis and descried her plans to heal me. I am very thankful for her expertise!

|  Earl Brown  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Wonderful Doctor. Grat bedside manner and knows her profession well. Thank you Doctor for the wounderful care.

|  Awesome Doc  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

She is very intelligent and professional. She takes the time needed to get the best result. She is kind and compassionate. Definately one of the best GI docs available!

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

best of the best

|  VERY RUDE  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

Called into office to speak to on-call doctor because of ongoing illness. Unfortunately, it was Dr. Abraham that called me back. She was short with me, did not ask any questions, her demeanor was extremely rude and she made me feel like I was bothering her. It was as though she had been totally annoyed that I required a whole minute of her time and that she could care less about my illness. She didn't even say goodbye at the end of the call she just hung up.

|  She's the best!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

I found her to be extremely smart, attentive, caring and she has a great bedside manner.She does all the analytics, diagnoses the problem and then gives you aggressive treatment.I had the worst attack of diverticulitis and suffered for 3 months with stomach aches and UT problems, thinking I had prostate isuues. She cured it in a couple of weeks and I'm back to normal.She's the BEST!CB

|  She is the best of the best  |  show details
by Perry Donaldson on Nov 11th, 2009

Let me start by saying that Dr Abaham called me at home on Saturday night at 7:00PM to see how I was feeling. And she has done that after each of my complaints/visits. Also, when we visit, she takes detailed notes and then, writes out detailed instructions. I once mentioned another doctor and his treatment, and she called that doctor to ask him questons, while I was there. In short, you can't do better than Dr Abraham. She is the best of the best - the brightest and the most caring.