Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sindhu Cherian
Dr. Sindhu Cherian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Cherian is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. She speaks English.
Dr. Sindhu Cherian has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Sindhu Cherian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Wayne Chandler
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Seattle, WA 0 mi31
Dr. Jonathan Tait
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Medical Genetics
Seattle, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Hannah Linden
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi28