A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhu Devani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Devani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhu Devani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Devani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Devani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhu M Devani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sindhu M. Devani practice?
- Dr. Sindhu Devani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sindhu Devani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Endocrinologists.