A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sindhu Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhu Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhu Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sindhu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sindhu Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sindhu Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.