A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramchandren
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandren graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramchandren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Medical Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren practice?
- Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sindhu Ramchandren practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.