A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhu Sandesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhu Sandesh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandesh graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sandesh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhu Sandesh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sindhu Sandesh practice?
- Dr. Sindhu Sandesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sindhu Sandesh practices Anesthesiology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See Newburgh Anesthesiologists.