A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindy Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sindy Tadros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tadros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindy K Tadros DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sindy K. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Sindy Tadros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sindy Tadros practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.