A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sing-I Palat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sing-I Palat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing-I Palat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Palat graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Palat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sing-I Tsai Palat MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sing-I T. Palat practice?
- Dr. Sing-I Palat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sing-I Palat practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Geriatric Doctors.