A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sing-Yi Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing-Yi Feng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Feng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sing-Yi Yi Feng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sing-Yi Y. Feng practice?
- Dr. Sing-Yi Feng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sing-Yi Feng practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Emergency Physicians.