Learn more about Dr. Sing Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sing Chan, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing Chan, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sing Chan FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sing Chan practice?
- Dr. Sing Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sing Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Gastroenterologists.