A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sing Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sing Chan, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing Chan, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sing Chan practice?
Dr. Sing Chan practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Gastroenterologists, Flushing General Practitioners, and Flushing Physiatrists.