A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sing Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sing Chan, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing Chan, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sing Chan FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sing Chan practice?
- Dr. Sing Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sing Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Gastroenterologists.