Learn more about Dr. Sing Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sing Chan, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sing Chan, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sing Chan FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sing Chan practice?
- Dr. Sing Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sing Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Gastroenterologists.