A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajendran
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajendran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajendran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Rajendran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi S Rajendran MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi S. Rajendran practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran practices General Practice near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Primary Care Doctors.