A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajendran
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajendran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajendran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Rajendran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi S Rajendran MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi S. Rajendran practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Rajendran practices General Practice near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Primary Care Doctors.