A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Singaraju Katari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Singaraju Katari is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Singaraju Katari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katari graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Katari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Singaraju Katari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Singaraju Katari practice?
- Dr. Singaraju Katari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Singaraju Katari practices Pediatrics near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Pediatricians.