Dr. Singaravelu Jagadeesan MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Have not received our records!

April 4th, 2016
My mom was Dr. Jagg's patient. I valued his opinion and loved the friendly atmosphere of his office staff. The time the doctor spent with my mom and his patience working with her rated an A+ in my book.

September 27th, 2015
Unable to think out of the box
Dr. Jag was reasonably pleasant. He was the first sleep doctor I had seen after moving from Washington DC. I found him to be ineffective and when my c-pap did not prove the answer he just said the settings were correct and that was that. He gave me a prescription for Lyrica without telling me what it was for. I think he just didn't want to face any complications. I was in and out of his office in about five minutes flat.

July 1st, 2015
Extremely thoughtful, intelligent and considerate

January 15th, 2014
Go somewhere else
His assistant is great, however Dr Jag is not. He *sold* on Adrenal Fatigue and assumes its the cause of everything. Even a simple Google search proves this is unfounded, and most scientist don't believe there exists such a thing. Because of his preconceived ideas, he doesn't listen at all, preferring to give all his patients a gluten free diet and untested supplements! Neurologists in this area are hard to find!

August 29th, 2013
Most compassionate doctor
I am so thankful to have been recommended to this neurologist! The staff is very caring and the doctor really listens to what I have to say and answers all of my questions. He seems to be on the "cutting edge" of what is happening in his field of medicine.

October 5th, 2011
Excellent Care
This Dr. has been very caring and you can tell he has actually read your file prior to seeing you. He ask lots of pertinent questions and seems to really care about you as his patient. He offers medical advise, advise on exercise and medication. If and when a medication does not work, for example due to too many side effects, he listens intently and then offers an alternative solution. He is anxious to hear about your information that you have found or have researched and will let you know what he thinks about a product or advice that you may have found on the internet. His office manager is both kind and caring as well. She is also very efficient and does what she says she will do, like calling in a RX to your company's RX program, etc. I give him and his office a 4 star for excellent service, kindness and bedside manner.

September 25th, 2011
The best doctor I have ever seen
Finally, I got the answers I needed and was seen by Dr Jagadeesan with in only two days. This was amazing as all other Neurologists I had called for an appointment had waiting lists from 1 month to 6 months. His staff were great. When I called to make the appointment I was treated like part of there family. When I went in for the first appointment I had already filled out my forms, the front office person took my forms, asked for my insurance card and piture ID, made a copy and I was taken then directly back to the exam room. Dr Jagadeesan came in the room with in two minutes and spent at least 45 minutes asking me tons of questions. He did his exam, made me feel very comfortable and was friendly and pleasant. I was taken by Dr Jagadeesan directly to check out where he personally told the front staff/nursing staff exactly what testing he was ordering and the special needs I had. The testing was scheduled by the staff as I was in the office. Had all my testing done and was seen back for follow up right away when all my test were complete. Finally I was diagnosed after 5 years of waiting and now I am being treated for my condition. I thank God I found this doctor and would recommend him to anyone I talk to. In fact I have recommended several of my family and friends and they have been just as pleased.

July 25th, 2011
rude, uncaring, and should find a different profession
I saw him once for a consult to a severe medical problem I am currently having. He scheduled me for some tests, that are making me very nervous. He spent maybe 10 minutes with me asking me question and getting upset when I gave him truthful answers, saying I don't need to make a symptom up for everything although I am having all these symptoms. I felt more like an inconvenience. Maybe he should have to go through what I am going through and have no one to turn to.. When I called him with concerns about a test I was informed he was on vacation for a week and was not able to be reached. I then called his after hours service because I had a simple question for him. He told his answering service that I would have to call him the next day during normal business hours although his receptionist had told me earlier that he would be completely unavailable during the week, plus the fact that my test started at 615 in the morning before his office would even open. He is very typical for and I'm not racist but they are all the same they think they are god and don't care about anyone but them selves. Then I was told that he wasn't even the doctor preforming the procedure which he never informed me of. He should not be practicing medicine and should find a career where he doesn't have to interact with people. I am very scared of my procedure tomorrow and have no one to reach out to. He could have called me back and answered my question that would have taken only 30 seconds. I can't believe this guy and he will be lucky if I don't get a lawyer involved with him for malpractice. I definitely will be changing doctors asap. Do not use this guy he is an uncaring, horrible doctor who should lose his license.

June 20th, 2011
Would NOT Recommend this Doctor
In my Opinion this Doctor is very unprofessional!---He does not follow up with patients to return calls after diagnostic tests, or when he is called (repeatedly) by a patient in pain.---Is uncaring, unfeeling, and is truly the most unprofessional Doctor who I was unfortunate enough to encounter

January 29th, 2011
Total Waste of TIME
I scheduled an appointment with him because I had a sudden onset of Vertigo. I arrived on time and ended up still waiting for 45 minutes. The receptio ...

March 8th, 2017