A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Singh Boun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Singh Boun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boun
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boun graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Boun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Singh Ahn Boun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Singh A. Boun practice?
- Dr. Singh Boun has 1 office location.
Dr. Singh Boun practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.