A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Singh Boun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Singh Boun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boun
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Boun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boun graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Boun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Singh Ahn Boun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Singh A. Boun practice?
- Dr. Singh Boun has 1 office location.
Dr. Singh Boun practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.