A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Singmay Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Singmay Siu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Singmay Siu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Siu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Singmay Siu practice?
Dr. Singmay Siu practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.