Learn more about Dr. Sinjin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sinjin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sinjin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sinjin Lee MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sinjin Lee practice?
- Dr. Sinjin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sinjin Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.