A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sinjin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sinjin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sinjin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sinjin Lee MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sinjin Lee practice?
- Dr. Sinjin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sinjin Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.