A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobain Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobain Horan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siobain Horan practice?
- Dr. Siobain Horan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Siobain Horan practices Adult Medicine near Moorpark, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Moorpark Family Physicians.