A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobain Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobain Margaret Horan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siobain M. Horan practice?
- Dr. Siobain Horan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siobain Horan practices Adult Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.