A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobhan Gogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siobhan Gogan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siobhan Gogan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Gogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moreno Valley Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobhan Moira Gogan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Siobhan M. Gogan practice?
- Dr. Siobhan Gogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siobhan Gogan practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.