A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobhan Gogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siobhan Gogan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siobhan Gogan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Gogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobhan Moira Gogan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Siobhan M. Gogan practice?
- Dr. Siobhan Gogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Siobhan Gogan practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.