A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobhan Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siobhan Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siobhan Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobhan Heidi Gray MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siobhan H. Gray practice?
- Dr. Siobhan Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siobhan Gray practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.