A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siobhan Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siobhan Lynch, Medical Oncology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siobhan Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lynch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siobhan P Lynch MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siobhan P. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Siobhan Lynch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Siobhan Lynch practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Arlington Internists.