Medical Oncology

3.0

Not recommended show details Not recommended
by Anonymous on Oct 6th, 2013

I cannot recommend this doctor. After my last visit with her I asked my surgeon for another doctor. I had always seen her in the arlington, tx office. The last appointment she made was in the Ft. Worth office. I was not told of the change. When I arrived at the Arlington office on time, I was told I did not have an appt. and the receptionist found it in F/W. I drove to F/W and of course was late. She informed me I was late, therefore she was cancelling radiation. I objected tothat and she later said she absolutely knew I had liver cancer at the end of theappointment. I saw two psychics at thelocal fair (both said no liver cancer andthat chemotherapy/radiation would take care of the problem). Dr. Lynch was going to set up another test and make mean appointment with a radiologist. Shedid neither but did set me up for anotherappointment with her. She was playing "God" with my health. None of the tests done said I had liver cancer.Read every report she says and see if shecontradicts the reports. Make your owndecision.