A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sion Nobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sion Nobel, Pain Management, P.R.P on Knee, lower back, shoulder, foot, neck, and FACE REJUVENATION is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sion Nobel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobel graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sion Nobel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sion Nobel practice?
- Dr. Sion Nobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sion Nobel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Mission Hills Physiatrists.