A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sion Soleymani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sion Soleymani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleymani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soleymani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soleymani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sion N. Soleymani practice?
Dr. Sion Soleymani practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.