A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ren
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ren, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Ren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Siqin Ren MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Ren practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ren has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Ren practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.