Dr. Siraj Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

February 5th, 2016
Very nice MD

July 6th, 2014
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
This is one of the most caring,concerned & professional doctors,I have had the opportunity to have care for me. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

July 3rd, 2014
Patient of dr siddiqui
Very professional, well mannered,listens to patients complaints. Nice office and pleasant staff.takes good care of me and my family.I would recommend him highly to anyone

February 1st, 2014
Love
He is the best doctor I have been to he spends a lot of time with you in the room he is the most careing doctor I've ever been to.. And for the shots he asks only if needed if you say no he drops it he wount try to make you do something you don't wanna do...the bathrooms,rooms,waiting rooms are always clean and nice I have nothing bad to say about him he's very good!!

January 17th, 2014
Fine doctor,very caring & concerned.We need more like him !!!!

November 13th, 2013
upset patiencent
he closed his office with no warning now you cant even renew your perscriptions. they never notafied any of their patients

May 15th, 2013
Staff is horrible. Turnover is out of control. Doctor has tried to give me a shot of antibiotics EVERY time I'm sick even though my chart is red flagged that I'm allergic. Staff doesn't try to help you get your insurance to approve meds that you need. This doctor is a joke.

July 18th, 2012
Visit this doctor at your own risk
There is no diagnosis no follow up after an emergency room/hospital stay. Was admitted sick and released just as ill on this doctor's authority. After going to another hospital in another city was finally diagnosed correctly. Had a stroke if left up to this doctor could have died. I believe the only 4 star review this doctor received was from himself.

February 21st, 2012
I've seen reviews about how he doesn't spend time with his patients, but I can tell you that I have had a lot worse. I feel that he spent an approriate amount of time with me to discuss my options. I feel like he actually took the time to investigate the problem. Overall, I had a great experience with this doctor. Office saff seemed friendly enough. I would recommend him.

May 16th, 2011
Best General Practice Physician!
Just a great doctor all around. Spent plenty of time with me talking about my problems and gave me everything I needed to get over my sickness. I can't praise him enough!

May 14th, 2011
We areived in the office on time. After 45 minutes, I asked why we were waiting so long and was told that the dr. had gone to a store to look for his keys. He came in over half an hour later.also: this dr. does not care enough about his patients to have another dr. to take calls when he is not available -- which is most of the time.

November 20th, 2010
Only Cares About The Money, Not The Patients!!!!!!!
He see's no less than 70 patients a day, between 10am - 5pm. What happen to the 15 minutes per patient?There has never been, nor will there ever be a RN or LPN working for him.He hires people off the street with no medical experience and has them give shots to his patients.I can't believe he still has a license!The DEA & FBI have investigated him in the past. He simply pays the fines and continues on.Does someone have to die before something is done? Or, is it just another fine?