Dr. Siraj Sayeed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 4th, 2016
Very friendly staff and doctor. I feel he really listens to you and takes time to answer all questions you have. I am contemplating having knee replacement surgery and know that he will explain the procedure to me and all options.

June 29th, 2016
I can't praise this doctor enough. He did an excellent job with my broken shoulder. Real pleasure to have a doctor who is so skilled and caring. I would recommend Dr.Sayeed to any one. His office staff was helpful and wonderful to work as well.

June 9th, 2016
Tennis instructor
I call Dr. Sayeed my miracle doctor. After 3 consults, I went to him and he was the only one who said "you need a hip replacement". He is thorough and quick with explanations, visuals, x-rays, and answered any and all questions I had. Surgery was successful and within 1 week, I was using a walker, then my cane. Physical therapy was the key to my recovery. Dr. Sayeed's positive approach was very therapeutic and important to me. If you need a hip replacement, he is the one to trust.

January 29th, 2016
My right hip needed to be replaced because of bone on bone. I researched several doctors and decided on Dt Sayeed. I talked with one other patient whose hip he had replaced & got a very good report. I also checked out his training and background. I really like his military experience, especially treating Wounded Warriors. Previously I had me two knees replaced in SC. My hip replacement in TX was done in Oct 2015. Hip replacement is much easier than knee replacement. Dr Sayeed was very attentive before, during and after the surgery, especially when a couple complications developed. So I would highly recommend him as a surgeon. The surgery was done at St Luke's Baptist Hospital , and I received very good care there.

January 7th, 2016
Dr. Sayeed, MD, performed my two total knee replacement. He has excellent bedside manners and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I definitely would recommend Dr. SAYEED very highly. Thank you Dr. SAYEED for taking care of me.

December 24th, 2015
Very through
I went to see Dr. Sayeed after having seen a few other Orthopedic Surgeons, and I am ever so happy that I did. My left shoulder and elbow were in severe pain. I could barely lift my arm and the elbow was so bad that simple movements would cause excruciating pain. Other surgeons kept insisting on an aggressive treatment involving surgery without explaining much of anything about why i needed it or what were the repercussions of such a surgery. You can imagine that even being in such pain i resisted the surgery because of not being comfortable with these other “Dr’s”. I had a friend recommend Dr. Sayeed, he kept telling me to not waste my time and make an appointment immediately. The staff was very helpful and fit me in the same week. Dr. Sayeed, was extremely thorough, he laid out options including the aggressive surgery, but he took the time to explain the pro’s and cons of each option and went over what to expect after the procedures. I went with the surgical option but went into it with knowledge and understanding. The staff followed up to see how i was doing after the surgery and thanks to Dr. Sayeed’s expert hands 4 months after the procedures i am pain free. Thank you to the whole team. Definitely would recommend

May 5th, 2015
Excellent Doc. Recommended therapy for shoulder rather than surgery. Completely healed.