inactive

Sireesha Kolli MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 19th, 2016
A Great Psychiatrist
Dr. Kolli helped me tremendously when I suffered from Post Partum Depression (PPD). She took the time to sit with Myself and My Parents to explain what it was that was happening and how she believed she could help. She listened to my concerns, I never felt rushed and she always reassured me that this was common and I WOULD get better! Dr. Kolli is a fantastic Person and Dr. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Kolli to family and friends.

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Kolli is Very Caring, that is probably the Most Important quality needed in a Doctor. Everything else should be secondary!

June 19th, 2016
Insightful Therapist
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is a highly skilled, perceptive, and caring therapist who is a dedicated healer. I first found Dr. Kolli when a relative, a psychologist himself, reviewed the information about psychiatrists in my vicinity. Impressed with her training and credentials, this relative encouraged me to make an appointment with Dr. Kolli. From that first meeting, I have found Dr. Kolli to be open, warm, and kind. I was immediately comfortable. She creates a therapeutic relationship of complete trust and has been available to me at times of crisis at a moment’s notice. Her insights have enabled me to manage my depression and grief. I have never before written a recommendation for a medical professional and I do so now with complete confidence in Dr. Kolli’s tremendous talent. I would also like to add that I am an adult, but I know that Dr. Kolli also works with adolescents. Given her gentleness, I can imagine she is very effective in dealing with this population as well. I wish you the best of luck in seeking treatment.

June 18th, 2016
Excellent and Confidential
As a clinician my views of finding a Psychiatrist were bleak. Too expensive, 15 minute sessions and all about medication. When I found myself in need of help, a friend recommended Dr. Kolli. Reluctantly, (very) we scheduled an appointment. To my great amazement Dr. Kolli was attentive, engaging, an excellent listener and willing to do therapy. She is also very professional. It doesn't get much better than this. She is engaging and helps me clarify many of my issues. I would highly recommend her to any person seeking treatment. Dr. Kolli also treats children! Dr. Kolli also works with those affected by addiction. My personal "shout out" would be to any professional who is looking for quality and confidentiality.

June 17th, 2016
Dr. Sireesha Kolli is the finest doctor that I have ever worked with; she is caring; professional; warm, and made me feel profoundly understood from our first session. Dr. Kolli has quite literally changed the quality of my life. It’s as if she has this alchemy of medical expertise and personal intuition, which has led me to make great strides in my mental health. I cannot recommend Dr. Kolli more highly.

April 4th, 2016
Best psychiatrist in the area
Dr. Kolli did an wonderful job in my diagnosis and treatment. I've been to two other doctors in the area, and she is the best I've worked with

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Kolli has done wonders for my daughter. I HIGHLY recommend her.

January 2nd, 2016
Best experience with a doctor
One year ago, when I first started seeing Dr. Kolli, I was anxious, depressed, and overwhelmed with my life. My appointments with Dr. Kolli for both therapy and medications has been one of the most positive experiences I had this year. She is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever experienced and I am grateful for her care. I highly recommend her!

December 30th, 2015
Better doctors in area
Dr Kolli is polite and kind. However she lacks the experience and professionalism. She is also very costly.