Dr. Sireen Gopal MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Bronx, NY

3.8

April 23rd, 2015
I have been going to Dr Gopal for over 10 yrs. For sciatica pain the first time I could barely walk he administered an epidural & the next day I was pain free. I recommend him to my friends & all have had good experiances also.

April 2nd, 2015
It was difficult getting appointment with other Pain Doctors in a timely manner . I was in unresolved pain . His schedule person made it possible to see him sooner . His professionalism and expertise answer so much of questions I had in diagnosing my issue and to further do test that will help get directly to the source of my back pain . I am appreciated & satisfied with my visit . Slowly on my road to recovery. First things first is finding a doctor and his staff to be on the sme page . This is what I'm greatful for . Wish me well and great healing & recovery

November 30th, 2010
Beware
Does not individualize treatment plans.Dr. Gopal dispenses medications based on the influence of pharm repsRuns a factory of physical therapy without close supervision.Dr. Gopal cares about increasing his patient load thus there is never a long wait list to get an appointment.He excels at working with patients who do not have a clue about their body and are hearing for the first time, that for example, exercise may be something for them to consider.He is not only self-righteous, he is dangerous. If you don't have to go to him,do not.

Health Guides