Dr. Sireen Gopal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sireen Gopal?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Worst office staff EVER

Posted on July 18th, 2017

It's taking me FIVE days to recieve my Lyrica.. Office staff is unprofessional and unempathetic. It smelled like dirty mop and was a clinic like setting. I had to wait over 1 hour for the doctor to see me. He's wonderful but I believe he needs an "office overhaul" Gross!!!

EXCELLENT

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr. Gopal and his Staff are excellent my mother been a patient for the last 5 years. and will continue to come this office. So if you looking for great office this is it.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr Gopal for over 10 yrs. For sciatica pain the first time I could barely walk he administered an epidural & the next day I was pain free. I recommend him to my friends & all have had good experiances also.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

It was difficult getting appointment with other Pain Doctors in a timely manner . I was in unresolved pain . His schedule person made it possible to see him sooner . His professionalism and expertise answer so much of questions I had in diagnosing my issue and to further do test that will help get directly to the source of my back pain . I am appreciated & satisfied with my visit . Slowly on my road to recovery. First things first is finding a doctor and his staff to be on the sme page . This is what I'm greatful for . Wish me well and great healing & recovery

Beware

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Does not individualize treatment plans.Dr. Gopal dispenses medications based on the influence of pharm repsRuns a factory of physical therapy without close supervision.Dr. Gopal cares about increasing his patient load thus there is never a long wait list to get an appointment.He excels at working with patients who do not have a clue about their body and are hearing for the first time, that for example, exercise may be something for them to consider.He is not only self-righteous, he is dangerous. If you don't have to go to him,do not.

Posted on September 20th, 2017