A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirike Aasmaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirike Aasmaa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirike Aasmaa, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasmaa graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aasmaa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirike Truumees Aasmaa DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirike T. Aasmaa practice?
- Dr. Sirike Aasmaa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sirike Aasmaa practices Internal Medicine near Montville, NJ.
See Montville Internists.