Dr. Sirirat Banuchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sirirat Banuchi?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Sirirat Banuchi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2013

Sirirat Banuchi was my doctor for 25 years. In 1999 she tested me for an allergy to local anesthesia and confirmed I was severely allergic to anything ending in ‘caine’. She told me this was “A one in a million allergy” and no dentist would believe it. She gave me a card for my wallet to explain the allergy and told me to get a med alert tag. In 2009, I went to see her with a rash on my neck. The administrative staff had cleaned out the office files and my allergy info was not transferred to my new file. Banuchi gave me a shot of Kenalog and added a local anesthesia so the shot “wouldn’t hurt my arm”. I broke out in a full body rash with severe skin lesions. I went back to see her and she told me I needed to find out what I was allergic to. When I could not afford testing by the doctor she recommended, she told me to “Go to Stroger”. That is what I did and I was diagnosed with multiple food allergies. After Banuchi’s shot I was suddenly allergic to cow’s milk, wheat, soybean, eggs, shellfish, nuts, green beans, bananas, kiwi. Kiwi? I had never had a food allergy in my life. These ‘allergens’ are also in many personal products, shampoos, conditioners and lotions. It took eight months and multiple visits to Stroger Hospital to diagnose the allergies. I lost years of work and still can’t eat at most restaurants or other peoples homes. I have to read ingredients on EVERYTHING I eat or use on my body. If I accidentally eat the wrong thing my eyes swell shut then peel along with fever and severe fatigue. It takes two weeks to recover from less than half of an almond. I talked to several lawyers but was not able to find recourse. Apparently there is no way to prove where allergies come from. Seeing Sirirat Banuchi changed my life

December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Banuchi is not only a very fine doctor who knows her medicine but also one who genuinely cares for those she treats. She is what doctors used to be in the old days and should be again in the future.

February 19th, 2016