A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisat Khalsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisat Khalsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalsa
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Khalsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisat Khalsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalsa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khalsa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisat Kaur Khalsa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirisat K. Khalsa practice?
- Dr. Sirisat Khalsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sirisat Khalsa practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.