A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisat Khalsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisat Khalsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisat Khalsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalsa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalsa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisat Kaur Khalsa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirisat K. Khalsa practice?
- Dr. Sirisat Khalsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sirisat Khalsa practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.