A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvathaneni graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Parvathaneni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni practice?
- Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sirish Parvathaneni practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO and West Plains, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.