A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Nandalur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisha Nandalur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisha Nandalur, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandalur graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Nandalur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisha Reddy Nandalur MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sirisha R. Nandalur practice?
- Dr. Sirisha Nandalur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sirisha Nandalur practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.