A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Puppala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisha Puppala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisha Puppala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Puppala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Puppala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisha Puppala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirisha Puppala practice?
- Dr. Sirisha Puppala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sirisha Puppala practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians.