A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Talari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Talari graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Talari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisha Talari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sirisha Talari practice?
- Dr. Sirisha Talari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sirisha Talari practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.