A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Tikko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisha Tikko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisha Tikko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikko graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tikko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tikko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sirisha R. Tikko practice?
Dr. Sirisha Tikko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.