A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Tikko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisha Tikko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisha Tikko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikko graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Tikko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisha R Tikko MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sirisha R. Tikko practice?
- Dr. Sirisha Tikko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sirisha Tikko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.