Learn more about Dr. Sirisha Tikko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sirisha Tikko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tikko
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tikko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sirisha Tikko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikko graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Tikko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sirisha R Tikko MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sirisha R. Tikko practice?
- Dr. Sirisha Tikko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sirisha Tikko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.